Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PHP pagebuilder outside of wordpress

Featured Replies

Hey all,

I'm about to start development on a big build and one of the items on the list is a CMS for adding front end pages.

I've used several page builders, like elementor, within wordpress but I was just wondering if there is something similar to plug into a website so that the clients can use a dynamic page builder to edit within a specific div on a website.

I know there are CMS systems built into specific PHP framworks, i.e. Laravel, but I was just wondering if there was anything standalone before i start working on creating one from scratch.

thanks!

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.