Digital Tools

I'll pay you US$ 1000 to redesign a single page website to me

This is the website: https://digitaltools7.wixsite.com/website-3

This one is an obfuscated version, but the basic idea, layout and structure of the final version are the same.

As you can see it's a very simple page and I'm going to show it to some prospective investors for an investment opportunity that I'm working on, but right now it looks poor and uncredible, so what I want you to do is to make this page look EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, CREDIBLE and SERIOUS so that it creates a very POWERFUL, INTENSE and NOTORIOUS first impression, an impression that shows that I really invested in my presentation because I'm SPEAKING THE TRUTH, I'M COMMITED TO DELIVER THE RESULT and I'LL FULFILL MY PROMISE.

Forget about the formalities of the business world with all its protocols and long boring texts. I want my page to be different, I want it to communicate my message in a SHORT, CLEAR, AGGRESSIVE, DIRECT and TO THE POINT way. In other words: I want to SAY LITTLE AND MEAN A LOT.

The final version has to be made and hosted in Wix (so even if you do it in another platform you'll have to port/help me port it to Wix), and it has to have a responsive layout. Fortunately Wix provides a feature to make a website mobile friendly and an editor for the mobile version. Also if you have a Wix account (you can create one for free) I can transfer the website to your account so you can make all the adjustments right on it.

For this work I'll pay you US$ 1000 (ONE THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS) in a lump sum in 15 DAYS and you receive your payment via PayPal, Bitcoin or cash. As for this last one, it doesn't matter where in the world you are, I can manage to get the cash delivered to you if you opt to receive the payment this way.

Now here's the most important thing that you have to know about our deal: I don't have any money now and you don't have any collateral in this deal, so you work for free and you hope that I pay you. It's this way or no deal!

If you're not willing to take this risk don't even bother contacting me, there are plenty of people out there who are and I'll find someone else.

But if you are then please make some adjustments on the website from the link in the beginning and send it to me via PM in this forum. It's not a Final Edit, just fix the grossest design mistakes that you've found and make it look better so I can see your work. IF YOU *** IMPRESS ME *** YOU ARE IN and I'll give you the original version with the texts included so you can work on it.

Thank you.

Now here's the most important thing that you have to know about our deal: I don't have any money now and you don't have any collateral in this deal, so you work for free and you hope that I pay you. It's this way or no deal!

You wont get anyone here with those terms

On 8/29/2018 at 9:26 AM, Digital Tools said:

If you're not willing to take this risk don't even bother contacting me, there are plenty of people out there who are and I'll find someone else.

Anybody who's even remotely good at web design/development won't even contemplate taking this on.

13 minutes ago, rbrtsmith said:

Anybody who's even remotely good at web design/development won't even contemplate taking this on.

To be fair, it could serve as a good lesson for someone starting out in the business: that they should avoid getting involved with scams. 😀

1 hour ago, GrahamUK33 said:

I’m surprised this post hasn’t been removed as spam yet. 🤔

It was reported, but - as far as I can tell - it's not breaking any of our forum rules.

6 hours ago, Digital Tools said:

The work offer is still open and the rules are clearly explained, so PM only if you agree with the conditions and you're willing to take this risk.

Show me your portfolio and based on that I'll decide if I'll choose you or not.

Thank you.

I’m surprised no one has jumped at such a wonderful opportunity

</sarcasm>

I'll pay you $1000 to never post on here again.

Now here's the most important thing that you have to know about our deal: I don't have any money now and you don't have any collateral in this deal, so you leave for free and you hope that I pay you.

15 minutes ago, Jack said:

I'll pay you $1000 to never post on here again.

Now here's the most important thing that you have to know about our deal: I don't have any money now and you don't have any collateral in this deal, so you leave for free and you hope that I pay you.

Spam or not, I've seen a lot of posts of forums from people that cant code a calculator demanding we use our expert skills for ridiculous terms. Like the programming world is a dieing one or something. 

Hope this guy ended up with a free host site to show his 'investors'.