Sign in to follow this  
Alex282

Need an app for my website, where to start?

I am currently making a website using the web platform Builderall and I am looking to add some software to it which would be imported as an HTML app. I'm not sure where to start or what my options are with outsourcing a freelancer to do it etc.

The software searches bookmaker websites and returns a list of upcoming sports events with close odds. I am pretty sure this a complex piece of software to write from scratch but there are already several websites out there using similar software just with slightly different styles. Is there an easy way to replicate this on my own website without breaking any copyright rules? Is it possible for me to copy this and change it slightly by editing it in something like Dreamweaver? If I were to outsource this to a freelancer would it be an expensive job?

I'm looking for something like this; http://bonusbagging.co.uk/oddsmatching.php

And calculator like this; https://matchedbettingblog.com/matched-betting-calculator/#.WrFxwujFKUk

I am currently part of a membership website which has a slightly better version of this, it is almost the same but there is a calculator button which opens a calculator window with the pre-loaded values when the user clicks on the calculator icon on that event as per the images below;

bet2.png

bet3.png

12 hours ago, Alex282 said:

If I were to outsource this to a freelancer would it be an expensive job?

Yes.

Budget at least a few thousands pounds for this. Then add the cost of the licenses from the data providers to get the content and then thousands more for marketing and you might stand a chance.