rem / em in UI design and prototyping

Hi everyone!
Please help
in CSS frameworks dimensions now is set up by rem em units, and also it can be units like 1.25
in Sketch we use pixels, and subpixels are not the best practice.

But how I can make a proportion in margins and paddings when I design an interface 
For example 1rem = 16px - and i need to set padding to 1.618rem ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By tomkkat
      Hey everyone! I just launched my UX portfolio -- check it out. any feedback is appreciated! thanks! 
    • By andreas666
      This is a quick threaded conversation concept I created, in order to specifically reply to a friend's message in a group chat.
      What do you think? 
    • By infrawebtech
      I am very new to AngularJS and planning to get a web page using Angular Routing in home page contents. I want to get a demo page but can't find any on the internet.
      Can somebody suggest some templates having content using with Angular Routing ? That will help me to get startup.
      thanks you!
    • By ericalouise
      The use of animation and motion is growing since the time animations were used to create video games like Super Mario. Add life to your mobile app through motion.
    • By ryan_zeta
      We have created this post on how to make your Call to Action buttons stand out on your website or app. Take a look it may offer some helpful tips.
      If anyone has feedback it would also be appreciated: