Seth

Any idea how this company go this next to their name?

official-site-google-listing.png.72b51a8f328cd6a43952a9c771a405de.png

Interesting. How did this happen?

Looks like you are using some sort of website validator (the green ticks give it away). The 'official site' button will be part of the validator. I searched for the company name on google and I don't see the button.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BrowserBugs
      Hi Gang,
      After some consideration reading posts on here I figured a good basic list of resources would be good. Not sure if a mod will lock this so it can be updated at a later date, might be nice to stop the "what is this SEO" type posts but any other peeps using with GOOD tools feel free to chip in.
      The Beginners Guide to SEO - Moz
      Read this! And before asking anything, read this! Seriously, read it; covers everything from how search engines work to tracking success. 90% of your questions will be answered before asking anything.
      Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide - Google
      PageSpeed Insights - Google
      Yes, site speed is a factor, no quantity of keywords will fix these, this is 'SEO'.
      Microdata - Schema
      Mixed debate, personal favourite of mine, if nothing else have cool breadcrumbs under your listing.
      Structured Data Testing Tool - Google
      See what Google picks up from your structured data and clarify errors.
      HTTP / HTTPS Header Check
      A great way to see if the supposed 301 is real or if you're giving 302s instead.
      Learn SEO - Moz
      Freaking great set of resources. If you're still stuffing keywords into titles and descriptions then you need to start here!
      Canonical vs NoIndex - Moz
      Yup, another Moz post but before thinking Canonical is a silver bullet read this.
      Paid Tools
      SEMrush
      Moz Pro
    • By Mazahar Khan
      Hello mates, In my website meta title is not caching by google. Anybody know what is this. my whole website is crawled and indexed but meta title of one page is not crawled.

Thanks in advance.
    • By Seth
      So I've been doing SEO for quite a while and have had some really good success. The problem I'm facing is how to show these successes on my Web site portfolio.
      Any ideas
    • By iowebstudio
      Hello everyone, just joined these forums and I've been quite impressed with the extent of the information available on here so far. Looking forward to being part of this community!
      Feel free to visit our blog section from our site, in the hopes that you can benefit from the informative content. We have been focusing on featuring articles on a variety of web design related topics from industry experts and we hope the material will be of assistance and perhaps serve as a starting point for further discussion within this site. www.iowebstudio.com
      Thank you for reading and all the best,
      -Io Web Studio