It's a subject that I'm really interested in learning about. I have been working for my clients since I was 14 and I have charged around £12 per hour ($15). It has really come to light that this is a low price compared to other web developers.
My question to all of you is, how much do you charge per hour?
My core services -
- Handcoding HTML(5) + CSS(3)
- Responsive design
- Wordpress design & development
- Magento design & development
- Responsive web development
- UX / wireframing / interactive prototyping
- User Interface Design
- Web Strategy
- Email Marketing & development
- Web site reviews & audits
More details -
- Full portfolio - https://www.jayonline.co.uk/portfolio.html
- Twitter - http://twitter.com/jimcallender
- LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/in/callendercreates
Let me know if you have any questions.
I decided to join this forum in able to get answers to questions i could be asking soon. Most of wordpress scripts are quite difficult to understand especially when i am manually re-configuring the template structures.
For now, i have just launched a site and asking anyone who could be of help scanning the website for possible improvements?
Answers from a website designing team is very much appreciated.
Hey Everyone! I am opening a cafe in Perth, Western Australia in 3 weeks time and need a basic website created at a reasonable price
I had chosen my perfect web developer in Perth already - http://www.meejo.com.au/index.php/web-design/ but since getting back in touch with them after our initial chat, they are too busy to take on my project right now. I would have to wait nearly 1 month for them to start.
Any suggestions on good web developers? Doesn't matter if you're in the UK! Skype!