• Similar Content

• By neik
      Hello Everyone,
      I have designed https://www.themevault.net/ website. It would be highly appreciated if you can give your valuable comments, feedback or any suggestion if you want it more interactive. 
      Thank you
    • By Kanhiya Soni
      Some common pain points they face are:
      Sending emails with attached JPGs, PDFs to multiple clients and then tracking their replies and gathering reviews in a single place Tracking versions. They will send out version 3 for review and someone will send comments on version 1 Conflicting reviews. One person will ask to change the colour to green, and another will ask to change it to blue Uploading and sharing videos. And getting comments Understanding comments. It’s very often like solving puzzles. Comments like ‘Make it green’ and you have to ask the client ‘Make What green?’      Do you also face similar challenges?
      Please comment or share your challenges so that I can share with you one tool that we are coming with forever free plan.

• By Dassin
      Hey. I'm here here, i wanted to ask if there's any category/subcategory where i can share my website's code and get opinions, do and dont's etc?
    • By CoinStaker
      Hey guys,

my team and I have been working a couple of weeks now on an ad for our new Buy/sell Bitcoin comparison tool. We are very aware that the ad is still ugly, but we don't know what exactly to make better.
      Here is a link where you can preview our ad in a couple of different sizes.

We are very grateful for any kind of suggestions and feedback and thank you in advance!