• Similar Content

• By ashleyben
      Please suggest me best Browser that support most of the SEO addons.
    • By paulysanju
      Which is the best virus protected web browser ?
    • By hugo100
      It would be much appreciated if anyone could offer suggestions on how to improve my homepage;

www.teenprez.co.uk

My slider doesn't look great. However every time I try and redesign it with another photo there seems to be a clash with the grey colour of the Store Messages. Solutions?!

Also what do you think of the typography and the logo?

Many thanks,
      Hugo
    • By tylerjmorrison
      Hi Forum,

I was wondering if I could get your personal and professional opinion when it comes to branding? I am a Realtor with a company, Keller Williams, who's main color is red.

To differentiate myself from other Realtors, with Keller Williams and other competing brokerages, I'd like to stay away from the typical colors - red, black, grey and white. Being in a saturated market, it's important to be different.

Thoughts on this combination?

Thanks in advance!

• By nfbnnttn
      Hey guys, I've got a little thing here for you pros. HTML: <html> <head> <title>Untitled Document</title> </head> <body> <div id="container"> <div id="bluebox">ON</div> <div id="redbox">ON</div> <div class="clr"></div> </div> </body> </html>  
      CSS: body { background-color:#eee; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:20px; } #container { width:320px; background-color:#fff; margin:20px auto; padding:40px; line-height:50px; text-align:center; font-weight:bold; } #container:hover { background-color:#FC3; } #bluebox { float:left; width:148px; height:48px; background-color:#0080FF; margin-right:20px; border: solid 1px #fff; } #redbox { float:left; width:148px; height:48px; background-color:#FF2626; border: solid 1px #fff; } .clr {clear:both;}  
      So, basically I want to play around with background colors here. I want to know how I can control the background color of one div by click other divs. I've designed a clear platform here to test on. The container has a plain white bg with a orangy hover bg. When I click "ON" on the blue box, i want the background of #container to change to blue and display "OFF" in the place of ON. When hovering of container while blue/red in ON, there should be no hover effect. When I click "OFF" on the blue box I want the background color of #container to revert back to its original color and display ON again. and the same with red box...click "on" and bg goes red, click "off" and you revert to normal container bg color. If you need further explanation then please ask lol. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.