faremakers

I have issue with my website sitemap and indexing issue

I have a project and it is Created on Angular JS and a single page application website and when i generate site map from online website it didn't took my all pages of website while generating Sitemap it didn't took my about us contact us pages and all pages related to my website so all i want to know is what is issue behind it, why i cant generate sitemap and this is the reason i cant index my website pages to SERPs Kindly suggest me what i have to do with it and how i generate my sitemap for my website www.faremakers.com

Technically with an SPA (single page app) that's all you have, just an index, and you load content in dynamically for your various routes. You have to be a lot more proactive with SEO on a SPA, most sit behind a login where SEO isn't required.

The first step would be to figure out how your page is being interpreted by a crawler using the Google Search Console. It's worth mentioning though that this output can't be trusted, it won't necessarily account for things like slow Ajax responses but it should give you an idea.

The next logical step would be to consider using server-side rendering or something like https://prerender.io/ to make your content visible to search engines.

Hi,

I'm not 100% sure what pages should be in your site map, what are 'all' your pages? I did notice some strange navigational links that go nowhere. Take for example the top navigation; Flights, Hotels, Packages and Cars. None of them link anywhere, clicking them does nothing. Also on the https://www.faremakers.com/SiteMap page, again we've Flights, Hotels, Umrah Packages, Holiday Packages and Cars linking to nowhere.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, fisicx said:

Why do you think you even need a sitemap?

They have their uses, their benefits although marginal offer visitors an index to the site and search engines a clearer picture to the structure of your site, coupled with breadcrumbs it makes the search engines job easier to apply site wide and section scope terms, the parent and sibling structure they tend to like. HTML site maps have no negative effects if made correctly, so a safe bet to include one. Instead of a site map I tend to treat them as the index of a book.

In the instance of xml sitemaps these once connected with Google search console are integral to understanding what's you've requested to be indexed vs Googles actual index count. I've seen many a web master assume it's just to 'make google index these pages' rather than to spot possible problems, grave mistake, if Google has 3412 indexed pages and your xml map says there should be 256 then alarm bells should be ringing. 

Your whole website is indexed by Google and by far AngularJS and NodeJS both are developed by Google. Google is always put their products on priority in terms of reputation and scalability. 

1 hour ago, Sarbjit Grewal said:

Google is always put their products on priority in terms of reputation and scalability. 

No they don't.