Allan12312411

Please complete my end user evaluation

Hello!

I need to ask you guys a huge favour, I am doing a project at university on web design and would really appreciate it if anyone would be able to fill in my end-user evaluation of this website.

Here is the link. 
http://freshco.altervista.org/index.html

Please see the attached file for the evaluation, I've tried to keep it as quick as possible 1f601.png😁270c.png✌️

Once filled in would you be able to email the document back to me.

My email is: 1702739@rgu.ac.uk

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Allan

End user eval..docx

Hi Alan

I've completed your evaluation. However, I'd recommend using a link to a free survey site like Survey Monkey rather than a Word doc as people will be unsure about downloading it.

Best of luck with your university course.

Hey Jo, thank you soo much for filling that in for me. Great point with the survey monkey idea too.

Sorry i should have been more clear, we were not allowed to have use back end, just simulate the flow with front end. This is why there is just a default profile.

Honestly such a huge help though, getting these things filled in is a challenge!

Have a nice day :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Analytical Madness
      Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone has any idea which is the best completely free open-source software I could use to create my website.

I've been using a program called Open Element up until now. But it has some shortcomings including text which changes size depending on the webpage and it doesn't have a built in search engine.

The type of software I'm looking for must be drag-and-drop since I only know a little bit of coding. It must also allow me to use a search engine, preferably through something built in, and it must have a good way to change how it displays pages on mobile. Finally, I'm looking for something more like Wix than Wordpress. So something where I have relative freedom to change the themes, increase the size of images, change the layout, move things around freely, etc. as I wish.

It must also allow for good SEO.

Note that I don't need a url or webhosting, since I already use GoDaddy for that purpose, but only need the design software.
    • By Jennifer@Webriq
      Hi Guys!

My name is Jennifer and I work at Webriq, a web developing company. Anyhow, our company has developed a page that allows visitors to have an overview and experience how our services work. I am posting this here for you to try it out and provide us a feedback. This will give us the chance to develop it further and provide a quality experience for our users and visitors. Please click HERE to start.

Many Thanks,
      Jennifer

• By HTMLJack
      Good Afternoon guys,

I am currently in the process in organising an E-Commerce site for myself, and after countless hours of researching my niche I am ready to proceed! The next step is building my website, so I have a few questions I need to ask. Just to fill you guys in as well, ive been doing work on TeamTreehouse and I am getting to grips with HTML and CSS, but I can always top up on other sections if needs be. The questions I need to ask are:

What is the best platform to build this Ecommerce site on? Shopify? etc... How complex can it be? Any advice would be much appreciated

Many Thanks,

Jack
    • By Theomax
      hii!

please help me.