Sign in to follow this  
ollievb

Creating A Course

Hey Guys

Apologies for being a noob in advance. Iv tried to keep this post as simple as possible!

Im currently trying to learn web design and development while working a full time job. Hoping that someone out there may be able to point me in the right direction.

My plan is to create an online course which is either hosted by a course platform like teachable or do it by installing a plug in.

Ill admit upfront that my web skills are limited at this point so I may end up going for an online platform.

Has anyone had any experience with a plug in that lets you host your own courses on your site or used teachable?

Im also very interested to know if anyone has made a presentation where the person taking the course can hover their cursor over a picture and other pictures pop up with information depending where there cursor is.

Thanks and firm handshakes all around

Oli

i assume the topic is something they are capable of i.e. something other than web design, but the means is the stumbling block

i assume the topic is something they are capable of i.e. something other than web design, but the means is the stumbling block

I hope so!