floralincon

What are the best ways to do social media marketing in 2017?

'500 Social Media Marketing Tips' book should be a useful resource (free on kindle)

The 'SEO & Beyond' books are also very good and include tips on how to use social media to improve search rankings of websites.

No, I am not marketing any platform. I just wanted to know some of the best ways through which I can use social media like facebook, twitter to improve the visibility of my client's site.

Don't bother. FB and twitter are stuffed full of people marketing their websites. It's not worth the effort.

What you should be looking to do is engage with people. So do this properly takes a time, skills and effort.

Don't bother. FB and twitter are stuffed full of people marketing their websites. It's not worth the effort.

What you should be looking to do is engage with people. So do this properly takes a time, skills and effort.

Maybe but the sponsored adds have proven very successful for one of our offline businesses, it has done very well and free marketing (posts in groups etc) I guess it depends on the type of business really.

Adverts do work well I agree. But I don't think that's what the OP was asking about. In general, posting on SM sites won't 'improve the visibility' of a website as it's quite likely no one will ever see those posts.

These are basic steps of Social media marketing

1. You can post quality and informative content, infographics

2. Post regularly

3. Use hashtags related your services

4. You can share images, videos related your services

To learn advanced level Social media marketing, you can try udemy.com

These are basic steps of Social media marketing

1. You can post quality and informative content, infographics

2. Post regularly

3. Use hashtags related your services

4. You can share images, videos related your services

To learn advanced level Social media marketing, you can try udemy.com

And guess what, none of this makes the slightest difference to anything.

Hi.

Before taking a launch with social media marketing for your business you should implement remarketing strategies to earn well out of your campaign ROI. 

For me, forget Facebook. Facebook is okay for paid ads but not for Facebook likes. FB likes does not translate to sales. 

Leverage Instagram for social media marketing. In line with this, if you have a good product fit for a certain niche, use influencer marketing.

By using Facebook ads, a best cheapest way to increase your  product sale. Also Instagram is one of the best.

It depends on what you are selling. If you sell pig food I doubt a Facebook advert will work. If you sell manure, instagram won’t get you much traction.

On 11/6/2018 at 2:46 AM, fisicx said:

It depends on what you are selling. If you sell pig food I doubt a Facebook advert will work. If you sell manure, instagram won’t get you much traction.

I hate to break it to you. I have a client who actually sells Pig food. She uses FB and IG and does gang busters.

#justsaying 🤣