Hello Everyone,

I am a front-end developer as well as WordPress. Merely in the recent past, I just felt to create something interesting. That's from where Webgen has born. Its not fully completed until now. Merely demand a review from professional of how making it more user friendly by its looks and back-end dashboards. I have included only 3 three templates by now. You can embark on creating the website right at once. But meantime I just wanted to produce it more user friendly.

Website www.webgen.com

Waiting for expert replies

No it's not professional in look or feel.

It's an empty site full of pointless animations and effect. Dreadful code and poorly responsive.

Not good at all.

No it's not professional in look or feel.

It's an empty site full of pointless animations and effect. Dreadful code and poorly responsive.

Not good at all.

I think it's a spam thread ....

Hi,

I found first time load had some delay on a fast network. There are a few 403 errors if you want to check those. Over all seems great. I personally don't read a lot of text from websites with a lot of graphics in the background because I tend to spend very little time making a decision whether the website has the information I need or not.

Kind regards,

Danish