Sign in to follow this  
Kim Kiav

Is the layout good?

I am a web designer though not with much experience. I just created this website http://www.digitalwarriors.co.ke/. It is joomla based. The problem is different people have different perceptions about the site.

I have read quite a number of articles and watched some video tutorial as well with regards to what a good website should look like. I think most of the aspects i have read are implemented on the site e.g responsiveness and navigability.

Someone tells me that "The website is so basic". I really don't understand this.

What can do to improve the look and feel of this website to make it look better?

Your opinions please.

Regards

Edited by Kim Kiav

The layout is "OK"

It seems fast enough which is a good thing. The image header needs some work as it look poor quality on my macs screen

Good luck

yes the banner icons needs to be high quaility

you can check here how to create retina images

The website you have designed is responsive and looks good. The only thing you need to work on is the fonts. As, it is difficult to read the text on the right footer of your website. The background color and font color, both are very much similar. There are an array of things you need to keep in mind while designing any website. Fonts, colors, and images are the most important factors to make the website look attractive. Concentrate more on these factors and try to build the website according to these factors if you are uploading content on the website.