Sign in to follow this  
MikeySull

MS here! Hi to all

Hi everyone,

A quick hello from me and a little introduction;

My name is Mike and I have a severe disability called SMA Type 2. This consequently makes me electric wheelchair bound/unable to walk, and unable to do anything on my own without help.

Unfortunately due to my health I cannot work long hours in the standard mainstream 9-5 working life. I have decided to open up a dormant business.

I have some really creative website ideas however due to my severe disability I cannot write, type or draw and I can only use voice operated speech software to access my computer. As you may understand speech software and various design programs do not really work together.

I have patiently tried the route of asking my carers to help, however words and output, get lost in translation and I end up with something completely different to what I imagined.
I successfully undertook a Masters in Digital Marketing a while back which covered brand management, marketing to website design. It is therefore very frustrating not to be able to put my ideas into practice.
I have found some samples of websites I like I would just like them translated into the theme of my business.
Anyways enough of me blabbering on I will do a post a bit later but great to be here!
MS.