Sign in to follow this  
gurmeetsingh

Looking for business partner with zero investment

What are you looking for in a business partner? I may be interested as I was planning on doing the same thing myself as I am skilled in almost all areas of web development(design, css/html, javascript, backend development, a little SEO, copywriting, even advanced game/interactive web development). I have been working in my family business and programming as a hobby for about 12 years with a little bit of freelance work just for fun.

I am good at handling and interacting with clients but generally don't like to do it and am not motivated to seek jobs on my own. I'll always work on a project if I have something to work on but I'll often just mess around instead of working on a freelance job unless one just falls in to my lap.

I don't know what you are looking for or what skills you have, but if you feel we could work together contact me so we can talk more. If I had someone to work with I think it'd motivate me to venture into the web development business in a more serious way.

Contact me on here or email me at moe091@gmail.com if you are serious about this and want to talk more