Rate website and provide feedback http://www.tucowsdomains.ir  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

www.tucowsdomains.ir is my website for Registering Domain. since it is new our site has few visitors. somebody can help me to improve my rankings. and what are the tricks or way to improve rankings in search engine like google bing yahoo and others. just reply to this thread any advice or suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much

In Persian :

شرکت مانانو کیش به آدرس

www.tucowsdomains.ir

برای ثبت دامنه طراحی شده است. به دلیل این که سایت فوق الذکر تازه تاسیس می باشد مشاهده کننده زیادی ندارد. آیا کسی می تواند به ما در راستای جذب مشاهده کننده و افزایش رنک ما در موتورهای جستجو کمک نماید
Edited by alirezaal2002

I'm fairly new to this as well and I have a 1 month old site and in the same boat like you however, I got some tips that it needs to be submitted to all the search engines and the meta keys and key words matter a lot and need to check with google keywords and so on... I know its too much info to digest but you can do it slowly eventually you will get there... All the best

First off your website is not marketing oriented at all, so any person who would actually go onto your site would instantly click off due to a lack of information or call-to-action buttons.

Secondly, copying an already established domain registry with a trademark is illegal, and will probably do the opposite of what you want to achieve, leading visitors into thinking that your website is a scam as it claims to be 'tucows' yet is on a foreign domain, thus again not ensuring trust in your service.

First off your website is not marketing oriented at all, so any person who would actually go onto your site would instantly click off due to a lack of information or call-to-action buttons.

Secondly, copying an already established domain registry with a trademark is illegal, and will probably do the opposite of what you want to achieve, leading visitors into thinking that your website is a scam as it claims to be 'tucows' yet is on a foreign domain, thus again not ensuring trust in your service.

Thank you for your advice.

but I must mentioned that this is not fake. I will give you one year free ir domain as I described in http://www.tucowsdomains.ir/fa/RegisterDomain.php

If you think this is fake send email to admin@tucowsdomains.ir with subject free ir domain and get step by step how to register 1 year free ir domain with us

Edited by alirezaal2002

look at name.com see how their site is designed .. check from where back links they are getting

attach a blog to your website and write useful articles.. that helps to get traffic

quality article with seo rich keywords is helpful to improve ranking and get traffic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Noob
      Hello,
      I don't want to make this lengthy, due to my lack of technical knowledge it is destined to be a short story in any case.
      Many years ago - Good friends with a website designer/developer who purchased my domain name (presumably registering it in my details) and built my website.
      A few years ago - Fell out with said 'professional' due to personal reasons but he continued to host all of my domains and websites, as this was easier than regaining contact and transferring everything over to myself when I am not overly technical in knowing what to do.
      A few months ago - Received an outrageous invoice for domain renewals and other services we never asked for with massively inflated costs. We ignored the invoice without making payment. He never chased it up presumably due to our lack of communication with our ended relationship being on bad terms.
      Now - Person in question claims he is no longer working on websites and is shutting down his servers in the next couple of days that our domain, website and email addresses are hosted on.
      We have created a new website and email address under a different domain as we simply can't operate without this, and exported all of our emails into .mbox files to put on the new server. Of course, we will lose any google rankings etc built up over the past 2 decades but that is collateral damage. 
      My question is - Once he closes down these servers and hosting accounts, what happens to my domain? He will not transfer it to us. Is it lost in the abyss? So far as I'm aware it still has at least a year until it needs renewing. We will continue to operate as usual under the new domain and get over the transition period, but it would certainly be nice to have our #1 domain choice in our own hands down the line.
      Any advice is appreciated!
    • By AndreP
      Hi!
      I have a strange issue with my site. I created a campaign in Facebook Ads and in the destination URL I added UTM parameters to see the traffic in Google Analytics but when I go to Campaigns report in Google Analytics, I see 0 traffic from Campaigns from Facebook. 
      I used the following UTM parameters: 
      ?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Ad%20Banner%20AB%20Test I am not sure if the UTM parameters are correct but I followed the guide from this post: analyticshelp.io/blog/importance-google-analytics-why-use-for-business/

Can someone help me debug this?

Thanks!
    • By YoyoGlvz
      Hello!
      I am a new webdesigner who has got her first client. 

My project with this client is to redesign his current website. The problem is that we are going to transfer the domain to my hosting service and once the transfer is complete, his website would be our of service. That's why I've decided to leave the domain as it is for now. 
      I would like to create the new website on WordPress while the current website is still ON... but how do I do this?

The solutions I have so far are:

- To create the new website in a subdomain. I have read about redirecting but  if I do that, does it mean people will have to go to subdomain.com to be taken to maindomain.com? because what I want is  to change the subdomain address to the main domain... (subdomain.com to maindomain.com) , so people go directly to it. Is it complicated to do with Wordpress?

- I have read about a temporary URL but it seems complicated.
      - My other solution is to buy another domain, work the new website there and then migrate it to the client's domain. (I don't know why this solution seems easier to me) 
      - The other solution is to create a "under construction page", that's a cool solution but I would like to avoid it.

I don't know if this sound dumb for you but I am new and I'm learning in the process. I never imagined I would have my first client this quick and now I'm freaking out.  
      Thank you in advance for your answers!

Happy Holidays!
    • By Ron6a
      Hi. I am new to this and I have through, a misunderstanding bought a domain name that is of no use to me. It seems I cannot get a refund on domain names. I am wondering if it is possible to get this changed to one that I can make use of and if so, how do I go about it?
      Thanks for any advice.
      Ron
    • By harveyl12
      Hi,

So i am looking into migrating my families website domain from one that is created in Dreamweaver with HTML to a WordPress site with woo-commerce.

My questions are...

1. I am going to be using the same host provider we have at the moment but asking them to move our domain onto a wordpress installation. What will happen with all the pages form the old site. If i have www.website.com/contact on the HTML site and then i create this same page of www.website.com/contact on the wordpress site... will the wordpress site be shown when the link is pressed in google?

2. What would happen with all my SEO stats and google rankings, will they stay the same?

3. If i have lets say a page that was called www.website.com/shop but i wanted all this traffic to be sent to www.website.com/products would i just setup these 301 redirects within WordPress. And if this /shop page is on google will my SEO stay fine if i just setup the redirect? Or will i need to create the page the same as /shop to keep my SEO ranking? I guess the redirect should work?

Sorry if these are stupid questions, I've only done little website migration before.

Thanks,

Harvey