Sign in to follow this  
habiballahafg

Where can I advertise my website

Hi everybody

I hope you are having a great weekend. :pp

I lunched a site for my customer and it's a site to learn different programming language such as C# and etc. He asked me where can I advertise this site to get the best result as I can? What's your idea? What should I answer to him?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Firstly I would work on getting the site high up on the Google searches this will help push traffic to the site. Social media won't hurt either (Facebook, Twitter), also depends on your clients budget, what I've suggested is pretty much free there are other routes you could take such as advertising the site in magazines/radio etc...

yea, adwords is a good strategy if you are in search for some quick results, however, promoting site for organic visits, will take time. You need to maintain an active social media profile for the website in twitter, facebook and linkedin atleast.

These kinds of website does not need PPC but social media will work great to get traffic.There are many places over internet where you can share your website link in a way that it should not be look like spamming.This way you will get natual linking to increase ranking of website

You should focus on social media like facebook, linkedin, twitter and google plus. Also try to build some natural link on internet. Just focus on the qulaity of the link not on quantity.

Keep in mind that wherever you share your link you need to provide some value along with it, otherwise that is just spamming.

social media like facebook is a good place to advertise website but they only like the page they never visited the site ... hehe.. just telling the truth

Edited by radzicafe

Google and Bing ads.

Head over to bing ads and sign up and leave it there and in about a weeks time they will email you with a $100 voucher to try out their services.

Promote your website on Google 70percent user search on Google rest ib other serach engine. Google offers paid ads (PPC) you create a campaign with specific keyowrd. or do SEO on your website its slow process but once it has done it will give you revenue for long term.

SMM( Social medial marketing ) also very helpful.