Sign in to follow this  
Dark Knight

Request for help finding some images

Evening Peeps,

I'm working on an fictional web design agency project and as part of the home page I want to include a portfolio section showing product photography shots of websites, apps and branding that this made up agency have "worked on".

I know this is a made up agency project but I want to make the design as realistic looking as possible as a project to put in my portfolio in doing so I have wrote the content "voice" for the site in my own words as though it was for real, so no tacky lorum ipsum text to pad out the site on any of the pages. Likewise same mindset for the images, I don't want to use any tacky "lifestyle" photography or cheap looking stock imagery of smiling business men in suits to use as filler images for the portfolio section.

This brings me to my question, where can I find images of fictional looking digital products that have people interacting with them, be it on a laptop/desktop or on a smart phone, similar kind of thing to what is attached (which has been taken from the portfolio of a real web design agency) is there a reputable image website for this kind of imagery where I can purchase from?

The closest thing I have found to this is to buy a few "bootstrap" agency templates that are tailored around the theme of a web design agency business website and then to extract the portfolio product shots that they have used of fictional websites and app design, but it seems like overkill to buy a few of these templates only to make use of the images and nothing else, in any case the imagery they have used are only tiny product thumbnails, I need larger product imagery that is high resolution so it can scale up responsively for desktops and scale down for smartphones and tablets.

Kind Regards

DK

post-64963-0-23613700-1433799447_thumb.png