Sign in to follow this  
foggy123

OpenCart Developer Wanted

Morning

I have run my business for 5 years but recently I am having some serious issues with the company that looks after my website. I am looking for another company to take over. At the moment my site uses OpenCart which I'm very familiar with, I work in Birmingham so if there is someone within the West Midlands that could help that would be better but not crucial.

Kind regards

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By amiut
      Hi , most of my customers want me to create e-commerce websites for them and most of them sell cell-phones and accessories , so their shop should have abilities like compare products , detailed-specifications of each product , and product bundle.
      The themes we create are highly customized like it never looks like themes on woothemes or opencart store so the important thing is scalability and flexibility of system.
      After a lot of research among different commercing systems , i found that woocommerce,opencart and presta shop are the bests and i liked the first two more, which one do you suggest??

• By mikekaperys
      Hey guys

A client of mine is using OpenCart to power their shop would like to remove the (frankly ridiculous amounts of) javascript in the checkout. Does anyone know of an easy way to do this? Is there a fallback or plugin or anything I could use to save me re-coding the checkout?

Cheers
    • By mrmanzanita
      Hi everyone,

Im new to opencart and new to this forum so go easy...Im having some basic problems, one of them is I wish to have my header as a slider not a static image, see here www.mrmanzanita.co.uk, how can I do this?

Thanks Ben
    • By camimim
      FraudLabs Pro released the fraud screening Add-On/Modules/Plugins and it supports more than 10 major E-Commerce Shopping Cart at this moment. Merchants use this fraud protection add-on to monitor and prevent fraud from happening via pre-defined rules which follow their business logic.

It is absolutely free for 500 transactions per month and why not to find out more at http://www.fraudlabspro.com?

FraudLabs Pro Supports:
      osCommerce WHMCS OpenCart PrestaShop Shopify Magento VirtueMart CubeCart ZenCart WooCommerce Cs-Cart WP E-Commerce MiwoShop AbanteCart
    • By MikeChipshop
      Hello ladies and gentlemen, long time no see!

I've got an issue which is bugging me but it's probably just me being blind/stupid.

I'm setting up an OpenCart store on hosting that currently doesn't have the domain connected to it. The domain is currently being used on another store and won't be available until this store is complete and i can swap it out.

I took a duplication of the old store and moved it across to the new hosting, updated everything to the latest version and made the theme and development changes. As there's no domain name located on this hosting until the store is ready, i'm accessing the main store using the address "http://217.199.187.58/domainname/" and this works fine, however the issue is with the secondary store, as i just don't know what to put as it's address in the options.

I've added the sub domain 'tradecounter' which points at the root install as per the instructions, however i can't use 'tradecounter.domain.com' as that point at the old site.

I'm using Heart Internet for hosting.

So any suggestions as to what i should be using here?