Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CSS Naked Day 2007

Featured Replies

Did you know that today is CSS Naked Day? Nope? Neither did I. I'm surfing at the moment looking at design and trying to get inspiration and found this site:

 

CSS NAKED DAY 07

 

Not got time to do anything to my site as I'm about to go to bed and I'm out in meetings all day on Thursday...but thought I'd spread the word in case anyone else wnated to join in.

 

E

Rather useless seeing as half the day has already gone. I would have taken part if i'd had known earlier though. ;)

  • Author

Me too! I always hear about these kind of things at the last minute!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.