Sign in to follow this  
teodora

Website of the month January 2014!

First competition of 2014! Last year raised the bar a lot, so very much looking forward to see what would this year bring :)

Send me your entries and don't forget these must be custom design and built from scratch. Ready made themes / templates will not make it into the competition. Deadline for submission is 24th Jan at midnight.

Voting will start on 25th January and the winner will be announced on 1st Feb.

Looking forward :)

Can it be a single page only? (I ask because I doubt I'll have time to apply a redesign to my entire site haha)

Yes, definitely, single page will be OK :)

I should be able to enter this one, nearly finished.

Great to hear :)

Looking forward to both your entries :)

Guest 4li4s

I should be able to enter this one, nearly finished.

No pressure, but looking forward to it :D

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By teodora
      The winner of WOTM April is MMMedia - congratulations!
      Here is the winning site: http://midasclick.co.uk

A special mention for Bobby Anderson - nice site

Thanks to everyone who entered and looking forward to your submissions next month!
    • Guest 4li4s
      By Guest 4li4s
      What ho Chums!

It's that 'time of the month' that we all look forward to - Members' Website of the Month.

That's right, the Summer is on it's way out (if you live in the UK & Ireland area, here's some reading on this Summer Concept), so ample time to start digging your heels in to client work you want to showcase or perhaps that elusive project you've been working on for some time.

The same rules apply as always. The closing date for this one is 25th September, midnight pumpkin fans.

Please send your submissions to Teodora with the subject heading 'WOTM: September 2013' and the following info:
      Website URL Website Title Comments (should you need to add anything extra i.e client asked for blinking text) It's about time someone appreciated the amount of work you've done - why not share it with like minded people? Without submissions, there won't be a competition. Don't be shy. We don't bite. Hard...

Any queries or clarification on rules, please post in the WOTM discussion forum. Don't send your entries via this thread!

Voting will commence 26th - 30th September, with the people's champ being announced on the 1st October 2013.

Good luck everyone!
    • By teodora
      Congratulations to Ryan for winning the Website of the Month Award for July 2013!

Screenshot:

Thanks to everyone who participated, we had fantastic entries this month.

• By Jo 90
      Hey!

As activity has certainly boosted over the last few months, we'll be running out WOTM competition again, so without further ado...

Nominations for WDF members Website of the Month for June 20133 are now open

Full Rules can be read here > http://wdf.co/2c

Closing date for receiving your website is midnight: Monday 10th June 2013.

Once the short-list has been created members will then be able to vote on the websites from June 11th - June 18th 2013.

To enter, please send me a PM by clicking here (Not replying to this thread)

With the Subject: WOTM: June 2013

Please include the following details:

Website URL:
      Website Title
      Comments: (If you need to add anything extra)

If you have any questions please refer to the rules or ask a question within our WOTM discussion forum.

And that's it!

Good luck!
    • By Jo 90
      Hey!

You'll be pleased to know the March 2013 nominations for WDF members Website of the Month are now open.

Full Rules can be read here .

Closing date for receiving your website is midnight: Wednesday 10th April 2013.

Once the short-list has been created members will then be able to vote on the websites from April 11th - March 18th 2013.

To enter, please send me a PM by clicking here (Not replying to this thread)

With the Subject: WOTM: March 2013

Please include the following details:

Website URL:
      Website Title
      Comments: (If you need to add anything extra)

If you have any questions please refer to the rules or ask a question within our WOTM discussion forum.

And that's it!

Good luck!