Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrollto function

Featured Replies

Is there a way that I will be able to make my page scroll to a certain div? I have done some jquery but it only works on desktop.

 

//scroll functions
$('#about-button,#contact_link').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:2150}, 2000);
});
$('#banner-button').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:1600}, 2000);
});
$('#work,#work_link').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:1600}, 2000);
});
$('#home').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:0}, 2000);
});
$('#profile').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:380}, 2000);
});
$('#contact').click(function(){
$('html, body').animate({scrollTop:2150}, 2000);
});
//scrolls
this is my code but i have done some research and what I have tried to do doesnt work with me.
I think Jquery doesnt like me at times :/ haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.