Sign in to follow this  
Guest 4li4s

WOTM October 2013 Winner - MMMedia!

Guest 4li4s

With all the votes in, we can reveal the winner of this months Website of the Month as MMMedia! Congratulations!! :D

Well done to everyone else who submitted this month. The bar has firmly been raised and the submissions are getting better and better.

Start having a think about what you want to showcase for November as they'll be a post going up soon.

Looking forward to your submissions and a big congrats to MMMedia once again!

View the winning site here http://midasmedia.co.uk/

Edited by 4li4s

Well done Ed and all the team at Midas Media. If there was going to be someone I got trounced by, I'm glad it was you!

Edited by neil0wen

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Lyndsey
      Hi,

Voting for the WDF MOTM (Member of the month) award is now open!!. Each month we'd like to award 3 lucky WDF members for their contributions here on the forum.

Winners are helped decided by your nominations. Please PM/Message me with your recommendations (3 Maximum) for who you think have helped the community for the month of July 2013 and deserves to be MOTM. This will play a huge decided factor on who we think should get the award.

Voting closes on August 10th 2013

Prize breakdown:

1st Place:
      £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate
      Special "MOTM" Badge (Includes Platinum Membership Features)
      + Bragging rights

2nd Place:
      £5 Amazon Gift Certificate
      2 x Month Platinum Membership

3rd Place:

For those of you who want to get involved more and have a shot and winning a MOTM award, please see our guidelines here.

Good luck everyone
    • By Jo 90
      Hi,

Voting for the WDF MOTM (Member of the month) award is now open!!. Each month we'd like to award 3 lucky WDF members for their contributions here on the forum.

Winners are helped decided by your nominations. Please PM/Message me with your recommendations (3 Maximum) for who you think have helped the community for the month of March 2013 and deserves to be MOTM. This will play a huge decided factor on who we think should get the award.

Voting closes on March 31st

Prize breakdown:

1st Place:
      + Bragging rights

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

For those of you who want to get involved more and have a shot and winning a MOTM award, please see our guidelines here
    • By Jo 90
      Hi,

It's my pleasure to bring back WDF MOTM (Member of the month) awards. Each month we'd like to award 3 lucky WDF members for their contributions here on the forum.

Winners are helped decided by your nominations. Please PM/Message me with your recommendations (3 Maximum) for who you think have helped the community for the month of February 2013 and deserves to be MOTM. This will play a huge decided factor on who we think should get the award.

Voting closes on February 28th 2013

Prize breakdown:

1st Place:
      + Bragging rights

2nd Place:

3rd Place:

For those of you who want to get involved more and have a shot and winning a MOTM award, please see our guidelines here
    • By Jo 90
      Hi Everyone.

Just wanted to give you a brief update on how things are going here at the Web Design Forum.

Firstly, we've just moved to a brand new server that can handle a considerable amount of data, which is fantastic as we plan to move forward and expand with WDF over time, so this should give us a stable foundation to build upon.

Secondly (Though this has been touched upon in another thread) i'd like to welcome 3 new moderators to the team...

andy9l, Rallport & webdesigner93. These are really good/dedicated members who have been around for a while here on WDF, (And they HATE spam) so I want to reiterate a warm welcome to them and thank them for being part of the team here.

As many of you may have experienced, there has been a large influx of spam over the last few months, which has made WDF rather undesirable... This is totally unacceptable for such a popular forum, so we're working hard on reducing this, firstly we've got new spam monitoring software integrated, we've got link posting restrictions in place. We'll also be recruiting more moderators over the coming weeks, to help keep on top of things - So far the anti-spam measures are going great.

Please note that if you want to help keep the forum spam free and continue to keep it a great place to discuss web design/development, then use the "Report Post" button, then either myself or one of the moderating team will action it asap. - It's guaranteed 100% more effective then just commenting on the offending thread or post, so please keep that in mind.

Also...due to popular demand we'll be bringing back "WDF Member of the Month" & "WDF Website of the Month" awards, so keep an eye out for those soon. We'll be paying particular attention to those of you who are reporting spam, as we see that as a valuable contribution here on WDF, so that will undoubtedly get you some MOTM brownie points for sure

So there we go, just a quick update, and thanks very much for reading