Sign in to follow this  
Nevez

List of best sites for: Free Images, Free PSDs and Free Vectors

I got many great images from Flickr by using the advanced search for Creative Common images.

Wikimedia.org also helped me.

Also Google image search for free-to-use images gave me a few images I use on my site.

In addition, I would recommend for everyone a handy graphics resource tool
super free vector search engine for chrome
(Over 5000+ Free Vector Images + 100 million stock photos, illustrations, vectors, and videos on one place)
This is a simultaneous search 5000 + Free vectors comes www.freevectors.me and more than 100 million of stock images from
(istockphotos, shutterstock, thinkstockphotos, gettyimages, photos and graphicriver)

flowers03.jpg
flowers02.jpg
banner01.jpg
banner04.jpg

Can find almost anything you need images (web templates, css, button, icons, banner, vector graphics and more..)
This tool is I spent a week development, mainly used to search for images
install for chrome
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/super-free-vectors/ijdlminobfmiedpiagffejcbdncdfjia

Source here:
http://www.freevectors.me/super-free-vectors-search-engine-freevectors-me.html

Edited by freevectorsme

Someone bumped so I thought I'd contribute. Take a look at Gratisography - copyright free, high resolution images. See below for some examples:

128.jpg

127.jpg115.jpg

If you're looking for faces, check out UI Faces. Tons of faces! :lol:

Edited by jakdothtml

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DrSciFi
      Hi

Could somebody please help me with some coding...?

I am new to this forum and I am also fairly new to web design, however I need to create a site and I cannot figure out how to code a specific layout, using html and css.

This is the situation:

(I am using Dreamveawer CC)

I have a background image that needs to fill the whole screen. For this I have used a code:

html {
      background: url(images/bgimg.jpg) no-repeat center center fixed;
      -webkit-background-size: cover;
      -moz-background-size: cover;
      -o-background-size: cover;
      background-size: cover;
      }

and that seems to be working, as I need the image to shrink down with the screen size - as the site needs to be responsive and fit for tablet and mobile view etc.

The problem I have are actually the images, because they need to be scattered all over the screen, they also need to be responsive to the screen size and shrink along with the background image for tablet view. (For the mobile view, the images turn into icon size and are aligned in rows).

I don't know how to position images exactly where I want them, and have them move and shrink with the size of the screen all the way to tablet size?

I have created a container, using:

<div class="Container"></div>

.Container {
      height: 800px;
      width: 100%;
      margin: 10px auto;
      background: #5780E8;
      }

I don't know if this is a correct size either. But it seems to be working with the screen size. I thought I'd place the images inside of this container.

Could someone please explain this to me? Thank you...

• By Jake Siemens
      I was just hoping someone could help me resize my product images to 400px by 400px sitewide.

The CSS is inline and i can't figure out how to edit my product images so that they will all be the same size.

Here is a link to my Product Page: http://www.wiselinetools.ca/store/item?id=D25263K

Thanks
    • By JohnnyU
      So I just upgraded my website to https. The problem I am having is that none of my images are loading.

Any thoughts?

https://www.dcfirst.com

John
    • By embluk
      I am currently working on a website which uses a banner image on a profile. However if a user uploads an image the position of the banner may not be correct and they may want to change it to display the correct position of the image they want. So I have been following this guide: http://w3lessons.info/2014/08/31/facebook-style-cover-image-reposition-using-jquery-php/

I have used this guide and it works without error when I am on desktop screen sizes like 20" and above... However when ever I try to change the image position on mobile it doesnt scale correctly and the image thumb nail is not cropped correctly. But it works when the website is on a desktop because the image banner is full size... There is a demo on the website with the guide if you want to check it out and see what I am on about. I tried to see changing the crop width and height to match the mobile size but that means when it resizes back to a desktop the image is only scaled for a mobile then

The problem is to do with:

$default_cover_width = 918;
      $default_cover_height = 276;

As the screen size changes the default cover size changes as well...

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction so that I could get this working on a mobile device as well.

Thanks.
    • By Repik
      Hey there,
      my name is Michael and about a week ago I have created a website called www.picnshot.com where I give away for free high resolution photos for commercial & personal use. I would love to have opinion of as many people as possible as to the website's design, build and most importantly the photos themselves. In general, what to better or change.

The main point is that I love photography and love to share my pics with others.

Please let me know, I am open to any ideas.

Thanks, Michael J.