Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Date Time Picker

Featured Replies

  • Author

HTML5 comes with a native date-picker.

However it is not fully supported yet by all browsers.

 

Léon

 

Here's the one I've been trying to use: http://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

If I copy and paste the following into a blank document in dreamweaver it works fine.

the minute I add it into the page I'm working on, Nothing.

I have left off the <head> tags and the <body> tags and put the script into the corresponding places but still, it wont work?

<!doctype html>
 
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title>jQuery UI Datepicker - Default functionality</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css" />
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script>
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.js"></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css" />
  <script>
  $(function() {
    $( "#datepicker" ).datepicker();
  });
  </script>
</head>
<body>
 
<p>Date: <input type="text" id="datepicker" /></p>
 
 
</body>
</html>
  • Author

 

Here's the one I've been trying to use: http://jqueryui.com/datepicker/

If I copy and paste the following into a blank document in dreamweaver it works fine.

the minute I add it into the page I'm working on, Nothing.

I have left off the <head> tags and the <body> tags and put the script into the corresponding places but still, it wont work?

<!doctype html>
 
<html lang="en">
<head>
  <meta charset="utf-8" />
  <title>jQuery UI Datepicker - Default functionality</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css" />
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-1.9.1.js"></script>
  <script src="http://code.jquery.com/ui/1.10.3/jquery-ui.js"></script>
  <link rel="stylesheet" href="/resources/demos/style.css" />
  <script>
  $(function() {
    $( "#datepicker" ).datepicker();
  });
  </script>
</head>
<body>
 
<p>Date: <input type="text" id="datepicker" /></p>
 
 
</body>
</html>

 

NEVERMIND!

I finally figured it out!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.