• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By charlyanderson
      Hello everyone :)
      I am working on a grid type layout and really having troubles and hoping someone might be able to help.
      The background colours should be full width whilst the content should be contained and have a max-width. I have managed to extend the background colours outside of the content areas by absolutely positioning them. This however, doesn't work when there is more than two blocks per row.
      I have attempted this about 20 times and cannot figure out how to achieve this on a responsive website. Can anyone help.
      Attached is a very basic example of what I am trying to achieve.
      Thanks in advance.

• By Gee_suss
      Hello. I have a curious case of a missing footer. I needed to add a lot of text to a page so the page is very long. When I first started to develop the text the footer was still there but as more text was added the footer suddenly disappeared. I find this very strange and I would like the footer to come back.
      Here is the link. www.mala.co.uk/privacy
      If you have a look at the other pages you will see the footer I mention above. Any ideas?
      Many thanks in advance.

• By milanrehor
      Hello, I should have a question. We develop our e-shop and try to link the instagram feeds with our site (create a gallery of images on a certain hashtag). Despite the instafeedjs (it's jS, but maybe another alternative will be needed - PHP, for example), it worked good just for a specific ID. The problem is that I need photos from the entire instagram, which are filtered to a certain hastag eg #KFC. Does anyone have experience with it? Does anyone know how to do it? Or does anyone have a link where the information needed to look for it?
      We do not use any CMS due to bad experience, not only in our group, but in general. We write everything from base (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
      Thank you very much in advance, any answer would help me.
      PS: Sry for my bad English :p :D