Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jQuery 3d image slider

Featured Replies

Hi all,

I was wondering if someone can help me, please :)

I been looking for sometine now to find a solution with no luck. One of my friends ask me to do a image slider that will look something like this slider.jpg

 

When user hover over the image will move to front or even pop up in light box. I would be so greatful for advice if there is any jQuery plugin that I could use to achive that. I did tried imageflow but it doesn`t exactly do what I`m after. Many thanks :blush1:

  • Author

Hi, thank you I will have a look on that.

Unfortunately I have no clue about flash :( I was hoping this can be achieved will css and jquery only.

Maybe other can suggest something?

You may be able to find something similar made with jQuery. Or you could possibly make one using jQuery. Other than that, I don't think you have many options.

  • Author

Thanks brightonmike must learn bit more jQuery then :)

 

I been browsing for almost whole day to find something similar and found this :

My link

It looks really cool, but ... I`m may sould silly but have no idea what this dnn means? Is that something all servers run or is it something like a CMS? :blush1: Could someone pls explain to me? Can that be used on WP?

It's for DotNetNuke, an ASP.NET CMS. So unfortunately unless you have the skills required to take the code and port it over to WP yourself, then no it won't work with WP.

There is this: http://addyosmani.com/blog/jqueryuicoverflow/

 

But it's not a WP plugin, and it will require some jQuery knowledge to work with, and you'd need to figure out how to edit the code so the pictures and content can be edited by WordPress.

 

There's not likely to be an out-of-the-box, ready to go WP solution. You're gonna have to adapt an existing slider to work with WP.

  • Author

Wow that looks great :0 Thank you! I will play around with it as see how I can use it.

Coming back to that DotNetNuke plugin, it says it doesn’t come with source code, do you think I will be still able to strip the jquery?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.