January 7, 201214 yr Hi there. So I'm building a new website where most of the content comes in the form of references to literary works. For example a long list of items similar to this: ‘The Best of Corporals: the Italian Campaign in the Poetry of Randall Swingler’, London Magazine October/November 1998 This would form the main content for that particular page so I want it to be more engaging than just a long list. Does anyone know of a good way I could display this content? Or maybe even an example of something similar to get my creative juices flowing? Thanks all!
January 9, 201214 yr Try to sort the items into categories with a sub-heading. Use a different font color for the source as well as italics and for the sub-headings. Perhaps insert a small photo next to some of them.
Create an account or sign in to comment