Sign in to follow this  
Jo 90

Website Link price calculator tool.

LOL! I'm getting $1 for the forum!

That's quite a difference comapred to Google, apparntly a link is worth $46,000 a month!....

Well done Dave with $29! You can retire early! :)

:)

I'm the same- not sure I would charge people to have a link on my site to be honest...mind you if I were to get more than $9 a link I'd certainly consider it, but I don't think people would want to link from my site.

Ok I get to blow all yours out of the water.

$62 a month for Ginger Ninja. :)

Very nice indeed Donny! :) How's about a Freebie link ;)

The forums gone from $1 (Feb 19th) to now $10 a link! ... Catching up with you all now! :)

Link Price: USD 29/month

for http://devnetstore.com

(Open Source Ecommerce Script)

I host the website, but I wouldn't dare put links on it without talking to the others working on it with me first. Which I will probably do now (didn't know it could be worth this much)

Very nice indeed Donny! :) How's about a Freebie link ;)

The forums gone from $1 (Feb 19th) to now $10 a link! ... Catching up with you all now! :)

My sites are currently been a little neglected as i've been pretty busy with clients the past couple of weeks. I plan to write about this place when I get chance though. :)

Congratz on the link price ;)

This Tool is temporarily Unavailable sorry for the inconvenience caused. :nea:

I read all of the replies, was looking forward to see what I would get (my guess is about $0.10 and a packet of sweets :D ) but it's not working. :search:

What a shame the site is still down, I wonder if the value of my links have gone up (or down).

Well for me my beta site microdiary.org is worth $1,252. http://www.glurk.com/answer.php?i=7473;q=5...d2f9b9122e7a65b

The problem is, the sites been only in use since July 2007. I don't know how that will affect the price

By the way: http://www.webconfs.com/link-value.php the tool is down. Not sure why

I'm getting $900 for my leadsister.com site. ;) I tend to get people wanting to link up with the site or buy it. But I've had it for years now and won't be getting rid of it.

Hi guys, :hi:

Im about to launch a new website for a very large benefit concert to take place 2010 with over half a million people attending and the involvement of many different companies, and would like to estimate the price i should sell these links. Now i understand many factors that would determine the prices of the these links but would anyone here more experienced in selling links be able to help me ?

regards das

I get "this service is temporarily unavailable."

tbh I don't see how you can code an algorithm to work out value. Value is dependent on the what the linking site's topical nature is. Some website owners would value the link more highly than others depending on how profitable their business is.

There are so many other factors too. Good bit of fun though.

It's a nice tool and I think it takes a look at the total number of backlinks websites have plus their PR to determine how the links would cost.