Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advice on linking to specific tabs in Accordion widget.

Featured Replies

Hi everyone, I have followed David Power's tutorial on linking to specific tabs in an Accoridion widget.

 

 

 

I have got a test page working: http://fuelrecruitmenttest.co.uk/linktest.html which links to specific stories on my news page.

 

 

 

My problem is, I'm adding news stories in the accordion panel, so the newest story goes on the top.

 

Javascript counts the top panel as 0, the second panel as 1 etc etc.

 

So if I was to add a new panel, any previous links I have to the top panel would be to the wrong story.

 

 

 

My question is, Is there anyway of counting from the bottom panel up? Or any other workaround that people can think of eg: giving each panel a unique identifier so that the links remain the same even when new stories are added.

 

 

 

Thanks!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.