July 31, 201115 yr Hi to ALL!!!,I am new to all web design and am hoping to pick up some tips from some experts!!.I am hoping for some advise on how to make a flash video to insert into my website of a grid of thumbnails say 6x6 and i want each of the photos to randomly enlarge on a constant loop?,any advise or templates would be greatly appreaciated!,thanks,wayne
August 1, 201115 yr Welcome! The simple way I would do that would just motion tween them and make them bigger then smaller. Do this for for each image twice but create it in a complete random order. http://www.entheosweb.com/Flash/motion_tween.asp . If you wanted to be a bit more techy and then make it so when you roll over it then becomes larger and when you roll out it goes back to small you could maybe try this. http://mikestickney.com/wordpress/flash-tutorial-quick-and-easy-zoom-effect-on-mouse-over/ Hope this helps, if you do need any more advice feel free to message me. Edited August 1, 201115 yr by DJSelling
Create an account or sign in to comment