Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello everyone

Featured Replies

My name is Radu,I`m 21 and I`m from Romania.

 

I`m senior year in Computer Science college and I`m currently available for any kind of projects.

Skills: -Object oriented programming

C++ (medium knowledge);

.NET framework (C# - medium knowledge);

PHP 5 - medium knowledge;

Javascript - beginner;

-Linux scripting, security;

-SQL database (Mysql, PL SQL) - medium knowledge;

 

For the last two months I`ve started using Codeigniter and I must say I love it. I`m looking forward to work with any kind of project regarding this framework.

Since I`m not very experienced, I`m willing to work for free in the beginning to gain some experience and knowledge.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Radu

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.