Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

embed a page-flip doc into an html page?

Featured Replies

Hi

 

I'm about to build a new website- I have section where I want to have a page-flip/flash booklet (17 pages- including cover) A5 size, that is embedded into a DIV on my page- does anyone know how I go about doing this? Ideally I don't want the header/footer and any links to page-flip that i've seen on various demo's etc

 

Just a nice clean flash-only file that sits on my page

 

thanks!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

The HTML doesn't seem to show the flash page-flip file which I created via this:

 

codebox.es/pdf-to-flash-page-flip

 

anyone know what I'm doing wrong???

  • Author

i'll send someone my html page if they want to take a look? The forum doesn't seem to allow me to post the code/or attach at present

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.