Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Work clothes embroidery - recommendations anyone?

Featured Replies

I've just rebranded the repair side of my business, as we want to target more home PC users. Now I'm looking at getting some workwear (shirts, coats and t-shirts) for my employees, with the new company name embroidered in them. I purposely went with a very simple logo (text only) as I used to have a complex logo years ago, and it cost me a small fortune getting the embroidery done back then. Anyways, can anyone recommend a company that does embroidery on workwear? I tried local firms, but only found those who do the stick on logos, which look like crap after a few washes. I know there's loads of self employed people here so it's worth a shot maybe? Maybe some of you graphic design guys have used a firm that you would recommend?

 

Cheers,

 

Stu

Edited by StuartPB

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.