Sign in to follow this  
Jo 90

2011 Winners - Website Of The Month Awards

I personally don't think this should of won! Attention to detail lets it down a little bit as well as the vector guy his leg positions are a bit awkward! Default Macbook Pro photoshop tutorial used which doesn't really fit in with the style of the website. Hopefully next month will bring a more worthy winner. IMO.

i mean that its a bit rich of you to say that. its a great website, great style, great character, well executed. I havent seen the other entries to the months compeition but i certianly think it deserves to be noted as a good website. i havent seen anything you have done recently for you to criticise this site as not being up to standard?

Thank you everyone for the votes and making my site website of the Month, especially nice to get January 2011. Even though the site has won several awards already this is the one I really wanted! :D

As for warren not liking it, that is fully understandable after all we do call it our Marmite site - you love or hate it. But as for the comments about the attention to detail, view the whole site not just the front page please the attention to detail is fantastic.

Thank you again!!

view the whole site not just the front page please the attention to detail is fantastic.

quite the modest one arent ya! haha dont think ur contact button is right though is it?

Well deserved!:clapping:

just wanna ask if the web is deserve to be rewarded only by poll counting or there is another way out of it?

Edited by terydinho
Edit: Removed spam links.