Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Header Image?

Featured Replies

Hi Guys I need to change the design of my website to make it more visually appealing The site will offer basic web design packages but also photo restoration, retouching and design (leaning more towards photo art rather than vector)

Before I get stuck into this project I would like to get opinions as this time I really need to get it right second to third time round...

First off I would like to use the attached image as a banner for the homepage but is it interesting enough?

I guess it is hard without the rest of the page design but I still would love some comments so I can move forward...Thanks!!

 

 

post-24347-0-19014400-1291857256_thumb.gif

A pretty face can always be appealing and it looks like an interesting image, but it doesn't convey much to the viewer about web design or photo restoration unless you have a suitable title immediately underneath.

  • Author

"doesn't convey much to the viewer" yeah I agree although I do want to offer Digital Design but still its a bit lame I was half thinking of rotating the banner with about 3 to 4 images that may be more suitable but found it too distracting & a bit annoying. Thanks for the feedback my site that I want to fix is at Digital Aspirations

needs a fresh start though rather than patching it up! maybe this time a white bright...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.