Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

first website

Featured Replies

Hi guys i have spent some time doing my first webpage design in photoshop today and would just like your opinion on it any thing constructive would be good and if you dont like it thats ok as well just tell where you think im going wrong thanks and hope its ok its in the making so not finished yet.

cheers

 

The original is www.perfectpark.co.uk

 

sorry put it in the wrong forum before my bag

post-21990-076916900 1284830302_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Can anyone give some insight to this if possible just want to know what you think i am new to all this and have been trying to master photoshop this is my first attempt and would just like a little feed back i think looking at it now that it is a wee bit too dark.

 

thanks guys

I think it's 'my bad'....

 

For a first attempt, it's not bad. But yes - it's very dark, especially the header. Also, there's a lot of space - You probably need to add more content.

 

I'm not keen on the font you're using for the headers...for the logo, maybe, but for the headers, I think it's a bit heavy.

I'm not keen on flash, so I do like the fact you have the option to skip the intro.

 

I think you are suffering from some of the issues I have on my site, in that the fonts are not quite right, and there is too much blank space. Maybe move in the borders to reduce the blank white space?

  • Author

I think it's 'my bad'....

 

For a first attempt, it's not bad. But yes - it's very dark, especially the header. Also, there's a lot of space - You probably need to add more content.

 

I'm not keen on the font you're using for the headers...for the logo, maybe, but for the headers, I think it's a bit heavy.

 

lol sorry about the my bad bit guys dont know what i was thinking lol cheers for the comments

lol sorry about the my bad bit guys dont know what i was thinking lol cheers for the comments

 

Hey - I thought the phrase was "swings in roundabouts" till I was 29 years old. I still can't say it properly!

  • Author

Hey - I thought the phrase was "swings in roundabouts" till I was 29 years old. I still can't say it properly!

 

 

lol cheers mrsminkel lol :friends:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.