Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheapest place to buy .at TLD?

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

I've been looking to register a domain with the Austrian .at TLD, but every registrar I've come across seems to be charging between £40-£100 (the cheapest being Go Daddy).

 

I was wondering if anyone has ever managed to hunt down a cheap registrar for .at? Surely if I can pickup .us for £2 there's got to be somewhere I can register .at for under £40 <_<

  • Author

If I'd read this about 5mins earlier I could of saved myself £5 :o

I ended up using Gandi.net, it's in english too which helps ^_^

 

Thanks for that though buddy, greatly appreciated.

  • Author

Didn't even know that OVH have any abroad offices :) found this yesterday evening

 

https://www.ovh.co.uk/products/domain_tarifs.xml

 

Ahhhhhh.... now I hate you even more :cray: haha

 

Seriously though, this registrar looks great... have you had much experience with them? Any catches or forced hosting?

  • Author

Brilliant... I'll definitely give these guys a go next time then.

 

Thanks for your help buddy, somebody give this guy a medal :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.