Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Problem with drop down menu

Featured Replies

I cant seeem to find whats causing the menu to open at the side instead of dropping down in ie7

 

it works on ie8 and firefox

 

I'm guessing I've missed something simple just can't figure it :unknw:

 

 

 

link if anyone gets a chance to have a look

 

thanks

  • Author

Think I've fixed it

 

this line seemed to ba causing the problem

 

ul#navigation li ul{top:auto;left:auto;}

 

I thought I needed this for firefox but seems ok without

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.