Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glad tidings fellow travellers..

Featured Replies

Hidey Ho,

 

Paul here just signing in and saying "Hi"!

 

I'm a nearly 39 year old web head from the UK who loves all things that I can tinker with and look under the hood of.

 

Currently involved in over 10 projects, but the ones I'm most proud of are xFlow! (http://xflow.pwhitrow.com) and BaseKit (http://www.basekit.com).

 

I hope this won't be the only post I make in here!

 

P

Welcome to the forums Paul! Basekit looks fun :)

  • Author

Thanks Sam.

 

BaseKit really is an awesome achievement (they are my current employers) and I've been luck enough to help steer it into it's current form. We are getting massive interest in it from all over the internet, so hopefully you should start to hear more about it when we launch in January (currently in beta).

Hi Paul, welcome :)! It's nice to another over-30's about the place (31 here).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.