Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greeting from Web Designer / Graphic Design in West Midlands, UK

Featured Replies

Hello all,

 

I'm new to this forum. I am a Virtual Assistant in Walsall, West Midlands, UK. I provide virtual secretarial services, graphic design and web design services to my clients.

 

I'm looking forward to exchanging and sharing tips, suggestions and ideas with you all.

 

Regards,

 

Jason

Graphic Designer / Web Designer

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum.

 

So, a virtual assistant, so then I guess this means your not an actual assistant but only virtually? ;)

welcome and enjoy it here. lots of good juicy info in this site, always something new to learn :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.