Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Web Designer Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Music video I helped with

Featured Replies

Hey,

 

Just want to know what you guys think of this music video I helped film with a local web design agency that I freelance for.

 

Any comments?

 

I am still trying to get a good camera though, I have still to get the money together...

 

Anyway, this is the video here http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ykkjDY0yWVs

That's sick, we just did a music video for a college project, no where near as good ):

 

Camera's are tooo pricey, i want one of the really high frame rate ones they use on braniac and stuff.

 

Aaaaand then there's all the accessories for different shots ):

 

Maybe one day i'll have a studio :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.