November 27, 200817 yr hiya, I'm trying to make in CSS a 2 cpolumn layout with on the right colum 3 rows, kind of like row 1 head, row 2 conent and row 3 footer sort of thing and flash in the firest column, not i got that etc etc but i cant get that footer to stick to the bottom anyone got any ideas? I want it to expand... width is no problem its height im having issue with... cheers Luke.
November 27, 200817 yr Without a link we would be guessing. Floats normally set the footer below content, unless a) It needs clear due to the float. div's are in the wrong place. Test in the W3C Validator?
November 27, 200817 yr Author oop never mind i managed to do it, thanks for your help guys, how wouls i get the middle 2 rows expandable? I'll show my code shortly
Create an account or sign in to comment