October 4, 200818 yr Hello everyone, last night when I was in bed I had this thought in my mind so a re-design of my site, So I have made a comp of it to get some feedback. Have you seen A design like this before ? if no is it good ? if yes where? Thank you very much p.s Its a little plane I know but I do not want to go any further then have to turn back, even thought sometimes that's the best way to learn.
October 4, 200818 yr It's quite harsh on the eyes, with the page split into two ends of the spectrum, a user will find it very difficult to focus on any one area of the page as our eyes adjust to view different contrasts. A page like this will cause the eyes to strain quite quickly causing the user to leave. Tough love Dan
October 4, 200818 yr Author It's quite harsh on the eyes, with the page split into two ends of the spectrum, a user will find it very difficult to focus on any one area of the page as our eyes adjust to view different contrasts. A page like this will cause the eyes to strain quite quickly causing the user to leave. Tough love Dan Appreciated
Create an account or sign in to comment