September 12, 200818 yr Hi everyone, I'm sure this is a very simple problem but my web design skills are pretty basic. I have a website with some flash in a table, embedded using SWFObject. It displays fine in IE but badly in Firefox and Safari. Here is the link to the page in question: http://www.sphericalimages.com/webcontact4.htm and the page it fits in to as an iframe: http://www.sphericalimages.com/index4.htm Anyone have any idea why the flash is so badly positioned??? Thanks! Henry
September 12, 200818 yr Hello I think the general response from the web standards nazi's is that tables should be only used for tabular data. Tables make things complicated + you can achieve the same results using floats. You can try adjusting the padding/border for your table with a bit of css. This should make it fit better. Rob EDIT : You could also set its display property to block : display: block; The padding options are : padding-top, padding-bottom, padding-right, padding-left, padding.
Create an account or sign in to comment