Jump to content


terydinho

Member Since 08 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Dec 08 2016 09:46 PM
Who is entering the Easter Design Challenge? Updated 04 Apr · 1 comments
*****

About Me

Wow - I just realised I hadn't updated my about me page in 2 years on here!! Anyway... here goes!

My name is Rob. I am 28 and from Essex, UK. I work for myself under the very original trading name of Rob Fenech - yep, I am so original! :)

Anyway - my website is www.robfenech.co.uk and I mainly do a lot of work for agencies in London and Essex, with maybe 25% of my work coming directly from clients, and the other 75% of it coming through various agencies that I have links with.

I love working for myself and wouldn't change it for the world :D

Community Stats


  • Group Privileged
  • Active Posts 2,888
  • Profile Views 31,068
  • Member Title Go go gadget xhtml
  • Age 35 years old
  • Birthday November 6, 1982
  • Gender
    Male Male
  • Location
    East London, UK
  • Interests
    Football, Design, Art, TV, Movies, Reading, Music, Poker & Running

Users Experience


  • Experience
    Web Guru
  • Area of Expertise
    Designer/Coder


248 Excellent

User Tools

Latest Visitors