unbotttled

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Experience:Intermediate
  • Area of Expertise:Web Designer

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:00 PM

Assuming I have no friends on Facebook, and have a Facebook page in the realms of web design inspiration, where do I start?

Would I start by posting on other web design related pages?

Twitter is much easier, all you need to do is hashtag and people pick up the tweets but Facebook is trickier. What techniques should I use to build a follower base. 

Initially, what I have thought of doing is using a site like fiverr.com to get a few thousand real unrelated web design followers, then do shoutout for shoutout deals with other pages - as suggested by neil patel, yet I assume google will mark me down for such unrelated followers is such a large quantity.

Any one have any ideas?

#2 Jack

Jack

NaN

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,218 posts
  • Experience:Advanced

Posted 25 June 2015 - 11:11 PM

This isn't my area, but I'd highly recommend not buying a tonne of followers from the likes of Fiverr. They aren't users that care about the content you post, they may just be a bot, so there's no value in having them whatsoever.

#3 alexjames212

alexjames212

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Area of Expertise:SEO

Posted 30 June 2015 - 11:08 AM

Buying followers is never a good option. You are bound to be exposed one way or the other. 

#4 robbydesigns

robbydesigns

Designer

• Privileged
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

I heard Google looks out for sudden jumps in followers/likes and punishes but this is a great article - I especially loved the bit that exposes celebrities as buyers!

#5 bellajohanuk

bellajohanuk

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

I think FB is much better. It helps you to get more traffic on your site. You can build strong relations which can help you in promoting your website.

#6 ErickShawn

ErickShawn

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Experience:Nothing
  • Area of Expertise:SEO

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:12 AM

The technique I use:

Search for different pages and groups on fb related to your required area. Like them. And start participating in them. 

Like other peoples post, share them. Make your own post. Try to interact with people. And you will get a lot of active and helpful group of people around you.

#7 Savynacion

Savynacion

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 01:47 PM

It's great that you are approaching from several sites and taking suggestions of Experts like Neil Patel. 

With over 5 years of Experience in Digital Marketing i learned a tone with entire Digital world   Here, i want to discuss with you my experience:

First, don't try to do it so fast. Brand or Business takes time to be established. Yes, for sure you'll get a lot of followers (by tools like4like.org, good way to increase fake) through sites tools but you can't get genuine followers, likes and comments. What you have to do is  to start and build your profile by joining groups (do comment, like on original posts), share your ideas on those groups, after few while make your own community and invite all friends and do a proper discussion with them :) stay available for quick replies as much as you can. Make good kinda posts (not everytime promotional with links) such as suggestions, question-ans, helpful images with links & more. Share your posts on several mediums. 

Second, Make your profile on other communities as well and connect your facebook profile with all of them. This will increase your link connectivity and trust on user's mind. Give your proper details on each profile and stay live on those sites as well. 

Third, Gif files are now allowed on Facebook. You can use it as a great source of generating traffic. 

Facebook is a great source of generating traffic. What all depends is your way of doing it :) 

Hope ans. helped you a bit. 

#8 secondonlineincome

secondonlineincome

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

For much of the world, Facebook still leads as the platform in social media usage.

But what's second in your opinion? Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn....

It helps you to get more traffic on your site above all Social Media site use.....

Edited by secondonlineincome, 25 July 2015 - 08:59 AM.

#9 Dr.Iggy

Dr.Iggy

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Area of Expertise:Web Developer

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:15 AM

Depends on bussiness or brand you want to promote.

Facebook has general crowd and it is good for marketing to end user (bussiness to customer marketing).

LinkedIn is more like professional network, it is great for B2B marketing (bussiness to bussiness marketing).

Also, for new Facebook pages to get relevant followers use Boost post, it is paid technique but you can select target group (age, gender, interests, location).

#10 cwvps

cwvps

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Experience:Beginner
  • Area of Expertise:I'm Learning

Posted 04 September 2015 - 03:43 PM

I would go with targeting people on Facebook and sponsoring Facebook ads for a while. I would also join some relevant groups on Facebook (you look for them in Facebook search) and engage in conversations there. I believe some of the people from the group will check out your page (especially if you put a link in the group from time to time when it's related to the topic they're talking about). Keep posting every day on your page, no matter what.

#11 Veronica Dsouza

Veronica Dsouza

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 09:50 AM

New strategies frequently rotate around the Internet; organizations utilize web-based social networking tools and online promotion battles to grow their gathering of people. Organizations can create website pages or web journals that give updated data on their products or services.
Approaches to generating leads are Content Marketing, SEO, Social Media Marketing and Direct Mailing.
Be that as it may, these are a bit tedious, rather you can get leads through the business tools some of which are area particular. These tools are as follows,
LeadLake and Leadforensics. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users