Photo
- - - - -

What is the best techniques to make successful social media marketing strategy?

social media marketing strate

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 mariya

mariya

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:06 AM

IF anyone know about any techniques then discuss with us,And

Share your ideas on this topic.

#2 Arvi

Arvi

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

for social media marketing you can make page of your business or website and post it on social media sites such as fb , g+, twitter etc... do more share, likes and comments on it so that more and more people get to know about your company.

#3 cwvps

cwvps

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Experience:Beginner
  • Area of Expertise:I'm Learning

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

I use Facebook the most. What really helped me there is joining different groups from my niche and those just related to it on some ground. It really helps only if you're active there, if you join discussions, ask questions, answer questions and help when you see the help is needed. When people recognize you as someone who knows what he's talking about, they'll be interested in what else you have to say and follow you to your page, sooner or later. I know this takes time, but it's the only right way to do it. People love to see when you care, especially on your page. Get involved, post a lot of useful stuff and be responsive.

#4 mickyS

mickyS

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

To understand the target people,requirement, and region which are the secrets of successful social media marketing technique but lure to users your advertisement should be engaging to increase conversion rate.

#5 peterson

peterson

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Experience:Nothing
  • Area of Expertise:Designer

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

Goals and objectives guide your social media strategy to assist you with success connect together with your customers.
In this article I’ll share what you would like to incorporate in your thuscial media promoting strategy so it works from day one.

#1: establish Business Goals1

#2: Set Marketing Objectives 

#3: Identify Ideal Customers

#5: Choose Channels and Tactics

#6: Create a Content Strategy

#7: Allocate Budget and Resources

#8: Assign Roles

#6 Euboxes

Euboxes

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

Hello,

The best idea for the same we can starts with forum posting, Social Media Posting , and strong back linking for the key words.

Thanks

#7 barbara

barbara

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

There are lots of techniques to make successful social media marketing strategy. you have to build up your profile and increase contacts with your business related people. Make circles and groups with them and share your products with them. Make short video of your products and share it to Youtube like most popular sites.

Hope it helps...     

#8 Garrykane3

Garrykane3

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 March 2017 - 02:32 AM

Marketing is much more depends on the content. If you can produce effective and good content this will help a lot.

#9 soumya23

soumya23

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Experience:Intermediate

Posted 01 March 2017 - 12:17 PM

social media works best in terms of promotion,
facebook, Instagram, twitter works best, one can reach right audience by joining groups or pages, sharing things under appropriate niche, sharing good and interesting content with catchy title and nice picture, video or infographics which can attract the audience fastly.

#10 Dipika

Dipika

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Area of Expertise:SEO

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:04 AM

Share some catchy content on social media this the best social media strategy

#11 jyotisharma

jyotisharma

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:27 AM

You can share quality content daily or create hashtag on your main targetted keywords, and share your post in Groups or add members related to your business profile. 

#12 barbara

barbara

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 11:38 AM

You can share informative content on your social media pages which is helpful to increase your user engagement. Then you can post your products update details and its relevant content on your social media profiles.  

#13 soumya23

soumya23

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 12:51 PM

promote ur website using FB twitter linkdn, engage more people with you to so that you can get number of engaged audiences.
and at last its all depend on your product and services.

#14 hynds

hynds

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Area of Expertise:Web Developer

Posted 09 March 2017 - 03:22 PM

Facebook or social media network is usually used for branding and user engagements. It's a 2-way communication channel. It also has CPC Ads type in order to help you getting traffic to your website but it's not cheap. So if you want mainly focus to get traffic to your website, I think you should choose Google adwords. This way will have the cheaper price than Fb CPC and always support for SEO campaign in the long term.

Good luck to you,

#15 theweb_design

theweb_design

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Experience:Nothing
  • Area of Expertise:Designer

Posted 20 March 2017 - 09:25 AM

You can make page of your business on social sites like Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google.plus and promote it by posting link in groups. Daily post your service details on page so that everyone get to know about your business.

#16 Certa-Hosting

Certa-Hosting

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2017 - 02:40 PM

Hi,

I like to use Buffer. Buffer is a useful tool with the ability to share content over all of your social media accounts. You add updates to your Buffer queue and it will be posted for you well spaced out over the day - and at the best times for more coverage. You can download browser extensions for Chrome or Firefox -- so all you have to do is click the Buffer icon in your browser to automatically fill and optionally add to a new post. 

Edited by Certa-Hosting, 21 March 2017 - 02:41 PM.

#17 RonitaK

RonitaK

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 06:19 AM

Social media is the best platform where we can get lot of traffic. 
Firstly just create your business page in Social media platforms like Facebook,Linkedin,Instagram,etc.
After that use social media tools to post regular updates. I prefer Buffer, it is the best and easiest tool to use.
Schedule your posts once in a week or daily and get more traffic.

#18 jouhar

jouhar

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 01:50 PM

Social media being the most thriving platform, it is recommended for an effective branding purpose. But while doing a social media marketing you must be concerned about few strategies that can make it successful, such as identifying your business goal, targeted customers, competition research and much more to increase the visibility of your products, such as apps, website and so on.

#19 eurus

eurus

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Experience:Beginner
  • Area of Expertise:SEO

Posted 25 March 2017 - 12:07 PM

I can only give you some tips for Facebook. The other social media sites I do not have any experiences :(

1. Make a page for your business. Design for its logo, and upload content to promote your service.

2. Run Facebook ads for your most popular post - the one which can convert the highest amount of customers.

3. Give free e-book and force them to share on their wall or leave the email address. This kind of post could go viral very fast indeed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users