Photo
- - - - -

What is the best techniques to make successful social media marketing strategy?

social media marketing strate

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mariya

mariya

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 05:06 AM

IF anyone know about any techniques then discuss with us,And

Share your ideas on this topic.

#2 Arvi

Arvi

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:57 AM

for social media marketing you can make page of your business or website and post it on social media sites such as fb , g+, twitter etc... do more share, likes and comments on it so that more and more people get to know about your company.

#3 cwvps

cwvps

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Experience:Beginner
  • Area of Expertise:I'm Learning

Posted 14 August 2015 - 01:24 PM

I use Facebook the most. What really helped me there is joining different groups from my niche and those just related to it on some ground. It really helps only if you're active there, if you join discussions, ask questions, answer questions and help when you see the help is needed. When people recognize you as someone who knows what he's talking about, they'll be interested in what else you have to say and follow you to your page, sooner or later. I know this takes time, but it's the only right way to do it. People love to see when you care, especially on your page. Get involved, post a lot of useful stuff and be responsive.

#4 mickyS

mickyS

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:00 PM

To understand the target people,requirement, and region which are the secrets of successful social media marketing technique but lure to users your advertisement should be engaging to increase conversion rate.

#5 peterson

peterson

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Experience:Nothing
  • Area of Expertise:Designer

Posted 29 December 2016 - 07:08 AM

Goals and objectives guide your social media strategy to assist you with success connect together with your customers.
In this article I’ll share what you would like to incorporate in your thuscial media promoting strategy so it works from day one.

#1: establish Business Goals1

#2: Set Marketing Objectives 

#3: Identify Ideal Customers

#5: Choose Channels and Tactics

#6: Create a Content Strategy

#7: Allocate Budget and Resources

#8: Assign Roles

#6 Euboxes

Euboxes

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 06:26 AM

Hello,

The best idea for the same we can starts with forum posting, Social Media Posting , and strong back linking for the key words.

Thanks

#7 barbara

barbara

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 11:07 AM

There are lots of techniques to make successful social media marketing strategy. you have to build up your profile and increase contacts with your business related people. Make circles and groups with them and share your products with them. Make short video of your products and share it to Youtube like most popular sites.

Hope it helps...     

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)