No replies to this topic

#1 newbie2014

newbie2014

Forum Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

Hi, I need help getting a music player called TS Secure Player working. The long story is that I couldn't get a good music player working on my Google Site, so I went over to Wix.com and got JW Player working on it. Then I found that it is easy to download content from JW Player, so I searched for a more secure player, at which point I found TS Secure Player. The problem is that i can't get it to work. It require the upload of a playlist file in .xml format and the player configuration file in .psp format (along with the .swf player file), both of which Wix.com doesn't allow, so that site is out. I have a Weebly site and was able to upload the files, but that didn't seem to help. The directions at TS Secure Player are down below. Does anyone know of a free website builder with which it might work or have any other ideas? 

To publish the music player manually follow the steps below:
  • Unzip the distribution package and upload the content of directory "music player" to your website. The content should be published to the root folder of website.
  • Copy the piece of code below and paste it into the web page.

Get code save-ico.jpg

<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macr...version=7,0,0,0" width="355" height="316">
    <param name="movie" value="/SECURE-TSPlayer/SECURE-TSPlayerV4.5.swf?playlistfile=/SECURE-TSPlayer/player-html/getPlayData.php&configurationfile=/SECURE-TSPlayer/player-html/configuration.xml" />
    <param name="quality" value="high" />
    <param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
    <embed src="/SECURE-TSPlayer/SECURE-TSPlayerV4.5.swf?playlistfile=/SECURE-TSPlayer/player-html/getPlayData.php&configurationfile=/SECURE-TSPlayer/player-html/configuration.xml"" quality="high" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedi...=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="355" height="316"></embed>
    </object>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users